My Current Workout Schedule
Hey guys! Today is the beginning of February (my birthday month!), so I took some time to re-evaluate my workout schedule. I work for a university and am a member of the gym on campus, so every month we get a new group exercise schedule. Here’s my workout schedule for the month of February:
- Monday: Run for 30 minutes during my lunch break, Turbo Kick after work, 20 min. abs class after Turbo
- Tuesday: Hip Hop Hustle after work
- Wednesday: Weight lifting (upper and lower body) during my lunch break, Run for 30 min. after work
- Thursday: Teach Turbo Kick after work, 20 minute abs class after Turbo
- Friday: Last Chance Workout during lunch break (a little weights, ball work, abs – an all-around good end of the workweek class)
- Saturday: Run for 30 minutes and weight lift (upper and lower body)
- Sunday: REST DAY!! 🙂
I try to be flexible but not too flexible. For example, sometimes I only do upper body weight lifting on Wednesdays if my knee hurts. And if I’m really exhausted after a group exercise class, I’ll skip the abs class (but I think that has only happened once or twice so far this year). But I almost never miss an entire workout (I only missed one during the month of January and that was due to the weather).
It looks like a lot, but it’s not. I have great friends who are my accountability partners/workout buddies. We do almost all of this stuff together, so it makes it much more enjoyable! And fortunately, the classes are all a lot of fun!!
I’m off to Turbo Kick! Hope you all have had a happy Monday!! 🙂