I’m working on getting my own domain name and changing this blog a little. In the meantime, here are a few random facts to hold you over. Because clearly 101 just aren’t enough 😉
- I share the same birthday as Jennifer Aniston. Different years, obviously.
- I’m excited and terrified to start my master’s at Duke University in the fall.
- Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. I’m already thinking of ideas for this year.
- I’ve never taken swimming lessons.
- Sunburn is not my friend. I’m as red as a tomato and I used SPF over the weekend!
- I’ve never played soccer (except when it was required in gym class and I totally sucked).
- We weren’t allowed to say words like “suck” in my house. My mom hates them, even though now that we’re all grown up, she says sh*t like you wouldn’t believe, lol.
- But we’re still not allowed to say anything like that.
- I love Jesus, good wine, celebrity gossip, and high heels.
- Some people say those don’t go together. Some people need to mind their own biznaz.
- Is it really already Wednesday?!? My mom flies to town tomorrow. Yikes…I have some major cleaning to do.
- But we’re seeing Wicked tomorrow night! Love that musical.
Have a fantastic Wednesday! When I return, this blog shall have a whole new identity! woo hoo 🙂