…getting to know all about youuuuu. Anyone else singing that song? Just me? Sigh. 🙂
MannLand5 just posted some Getting to Know You questions and I’m of course joining in on the fun. You should too – head over to Mannland5 and linkup to join!
1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?
Undoubtedly the AMAZING RACE. Hosting it would be cool, but I would LOVE to go on the show. Anyone wanna be my partner and travel the world? 😉
2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?
I guess after. At least I put it on after I started the car this morning, because it started beeping at me. But I never, ever travel anywhere without my seatbelt. Click it or ticket people!!!
3. What’s your favorite feature in a house?
Color! Whether it’s all over the walls or just in tiny accents, the colors make the place.
4. What is your favorite “Fall” scent?
Well I don’t have the greatest sense of smell, but I do love making pumpkin seeds! If they smell, that’d be my fave 🙂
5. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
Well since I don’t have cable, I’d have to say… ummm…. I don’t know! I’m really loving Covert Affairs right now, and thankfully I can watch the episodes online. I always love the Biggest Loser though!
6. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?
Personal Chef…I can’t cook and don’t try. Curtis Stone is welcome here anytime 😉
7. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of “Fall”?
Halloween! [best holiday ever, for the record]
In non-related news, I just attended my first church service at the Duke Chapel!
That's the back of the church...and the organ. It's GORGEOUS!
And apparently, this is the roof of the chapel. Pretty incredible.
It was amazing. Gotta get some work done before classes start. Happy Sunday to you all!